Shake it off
I thought you were smarter than that
Has your pride swallowed your brain conections?
Just look at your "friends" who stabbed me in the back
Have you ever stopped to think
That she said she "was afraid I’d report her"
But she never confronted me?
If I was saying those false things about her
She’s the one who could sue me for slander and defamation
But she couldn't do that without her lie being exposed
I had five blackouts in my life, that night wasn't one
That night, ten years ago, I threw up after the kiss
And yet she still wanted to take me to her place
Thank God her friends didn't let her
She didn't abuse me, but she acted in a questionable way
Remember her at the movies, calling me a bore?
If I was such a bore
Why would she wanted to take me home?
Because I’m pretty, like you said?
So superficial like that...
Think about everyone who talked shit about me
I might have done some shitty things at times, too
But it was never unprovoked
You should know better than anyone
I’m much more about reaction than action
And one more thing you don't know
Cause you don't know me at all
You don't even know yourself
I don't play this deceptive game again
I love me too much for that now
Would never go anywhere anymore
With anyone who called me bore
And the energy remains hostile
I can see right through you
All the lies and all the truth
By the way
Tarnishing my name was more interesting
Than enjoying their night
People throw rocks at things that shine
I say in the face what I say behind backs
I own what I feel and what I am now
I'll be spreading my true colors
Can you do the same?
I don't think so...
Comentários
Postar um comentário